LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION request. Please use this form to request a letter of recommendation from your counselor. Thank you.
Dual Enrollment College Programs
- Early College Credit Program (click here to learn more and apply)
Start College Now Program – Applications Due October 1, 2020
“Start College Now” allows high school students the opportunity to take college courses at Wisconsin Technical Colleges. Students looking to take courses in the fall semester must turn in the application to their high school counselor each year by March 1st. For spring semester courses the same application is used, however the due date each year is October 1st. WI Statute 38.12 (14) describes the program. (Click here to learn more and to complete application)
Current Student Transcript Request:
From Your Class Link select the Xello Icon and Log into your account (information given at your class meeting)
- From their Student Dashboard, under Goals & Plans, students click College Applications.
- From their list of institutions, they select the one to which they’d like their transcript sent.
- Under the Requirements Checklist they find Transcript.
- To the right, they click the three dot icon and select Request Transcript.
A banner at the top of the screen will indicate the request was sent.
For graduated HHS students, please complete this form: Transcript Request Form
Early College Credit Program – Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- The 2017 Wisconsin Act 59 eliminated the Course Options and Youth Options programs. Youth Options has been renamed the Early College Credit Program.
- Learn more about Early College Credit Program by clicking here.
How to Make an Appointment
- Students wanting to see a school counselor should schedule an appointment by clicking on the appropriate appointment link and are encouraged to schedule appointments during a study hall if they have one.
- Parents wanting to schedule an appointment should contact the student services office at 715-377-3803 or contact the appropriate student services staff member directly.
The Student Services Department includes the school counselors, school social worker, prevention coordinator and school psychologist. The purpose of our program is to address the needs of our students in a comprehensive manner so they will have the opportunity to continue developing the skills necessary to learn and grow. We work collaboratively to support all students in the following domains: academics, social/emotional learning, and career exploration. We provide this support through individual meetings, small groups, and classroom instruction. We are available through phone contact, email and by appointment. Please reach out for any questions or supports you may need.