Current Student Transcript Request:
From Your Class Link select the Xello Icon and Log into your account (information given at your class meeting)
- From their Student Dashboard, under Goals & Plans, students click College Applications.
- From their list of institutions, they select the one to which they’d like their transcript sent.
- Under the Requirements Checklist they find Transcript.
- To the right, they click the three dot icon and select Request Transcript.
- A banner at the top of the screen will indicate the request was sent.
Financial Aid Presentation from 10/16/19 – UWRF
Scholarship list for the class of 2020.
Upcoming College Visits:
Upcoming College Visits
|UW – Superior||Tues. Jan. 14||11:30 am||Forum|
|National Guard||Wed. Jan. 15||11:30 am||Forum|
|Eastern Michigan||Mon. Jan 27||11:30 am||Forum & Student Services after 1:00 pm|
**Army will be here the second Wednesday of each month.
***Navy will be here the first Tuesday of each month.
Counseling Department News
Early College Credit Program – Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- The 2017 Wisconsin Act 59 eliminated the Course Options and Youth Options programs. Youth Options has been renamed the Early College Credit Program.
- Learn more about Early College Credit Program by clicking here.