Remember ALL the memories for 2023/24! …. with an awesome yearbook. Buy yours today! Order online via the Jostens website cost is $88.00. If you personalize your book for $7.50 you can choose up to four free icons. Review the flyer for more details.
- The Senior Portrait deadline has been extended to October 22nd, 2023.
- Submit Portraits at: https://images.jostens.com/0F0kh5JDFJlwb8dXvhM7hKg
- The Senior Recognition Ad deadline has been extended to November 17th, 2023.
- Submit your Senior Recognition Ad: https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/ybAdDesigner/1117106/-/20230608131514087148/CATALOG_SHOP/
Yearbook scholarships will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Priority is given to seniors.
- An application form can be picked up from your guidance counselor or social worker.
- Students should make an appointment with their counselor or social worker to turn in the application.
A limited amount of books will be available. Financial assistance need and grade-level will determine eligibility. Students may receive up to two yearbook scholarships over their four years in high school.
Senior Portrait Specifications for 2024 Graduates
Deadlines are extremely important; therefore, late senior portraits will not be accepted. Deadline for submitting senior portraits is Friday, October 13, 2023. The Josten’s site to accept submissions will open on August 1st, 2023. If a portrait is not received by this deadline, there is no guarantee your late submission will be in the yearbook. Please get photos submitted by OCTOBER 13, 2023.
Senior portraits that do not meet yearbook specifications or are submitted after deadline date will not be published. We can only accept vertical portraits in a JPEG file format. We have a set policy regarding the submission of senior pictures:
- JPEG (.jpg) digital image format is required.
- 300 DPI or higher for actual size of photo. (In other words, we need high resolution image files for printing purposes)
- Vertical portraits only.
- Have your photographer leave enough space around your face to allow for the yearbook staff to feature you at your best within the design.
- Note: pictures with “soft focus” appear blurred upon reproduction.
- Appropriate attire only will be accepted…no hats, pets, or other accessories/props, sport attire/uniforms.
- The yearbook staff has the right to request a different photograph if the above guidelines are not met.
Seniors may select the photographer of their choice provided the yearbook portrait photograph conforms to the above standards and the photograph is received on/or before October 13, 2023. Students who do not submit a senior portrait will have their school portrait included by default if available. We suggest that you contact a photographer as early as possible to set up an appointment. The earlier we receive your portrait, the better. It is highly suggested that you discuss the submission procedures with your photographer, as many photography studios send us photos in batches. Photographers need to be spell student names correctly, the name inputted when the photo is uploaded is the spelling that will be printed under the photo.
Submitting/uploading senior portrait
- Go to https://images.jostens.com/0F0kh5JDFJlwb8dXvhM7hKg
- Choose the photo to be uploaded. Each student may only submit one photo.
- Provide parent or photographer contact information. (Person uploading the photo should enter his/her information.)
- Provide image information
- Type student’s first and last name as you would like it to appear in the yearbook.
- It is extremely important to spell the student’s name correctly.
- Select grade 12 from the drop-down menu
- In the description field, type: senior portrait
- Click the box to agree to terms and conditions
- Click on “upload chosen images” in gray box to complete the process
- You will see a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email shortly after your submission of the photo.