Hudson Middle School
2020-2021 Season Start Date:
- Practices begin TBD and will take place Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 3:15-5:15PM during the season. Please try to be down in our practice area ASAP after school to help with mat set-up. Uniform for practice: t-shirt (long or short-sleeve), shorts/sweatpants, wrestling shoes and headgear.
- Registration can be completed on FeePay (new online payment system coming soon!). Fee for wrestling is $30.00.
- We will complete in 10-12 meets/tournaments this season. Most of the meets will take place on Tuesday/Thursday evenings with a start time of approximately 3:45PM. If it is an Away meet, we will bus there as a team shortly after school ends on that day. During these evening meets, the host school will make every effort to get each wrestler 2-3 matches. We compete in a “skill based” conference so wrestlers will compete against opponents of similar experience level and weight. In addition to evening meets, we will also complete in two Saturday tournaments during the season: The Conference Duals and the Hastings Livingston Tournament. We will discuss these tournaments more as the season progresses.
- Visit Big Rivers Conference Calendar for the most current schedule.
- Let’s have another fun and successful season of Hudson Middle School Wrestling!