2022-2023 Season Start Date:
- Monday, March 27th
Message from the Coach
- My name is Nick DeMoulin and I’ll be taking over for John Dahl as the head tennis coach. I was coach Dahl’s assistant last year and look forward to continuing the work we began to continue building a tennis program that not only is competitive on the courts, but helps the athletes develop mental toughness and a positive attitude that transitions from the court to everyday life.
- We will have a parent/athlete meeting on Monday March 20th so I can formally introduce myself and reintroduce my assistant, Quinn Zacharais. Quinn is a Hudson Tennis Alum as a state qualifier as well as a returning assistant to the program. We encourage everyone to attend even if you were a part of the tennis program last year. We would like to articulate our message for our vision and goals to anyone who wants to be a part of Hudson Tennis.
- Tryouts will begin Monday, March 27th at the Hudson High School tennis courts and finish Thursday March 30th. Teams will be announced at the end of the week. Teams will be selected first are the top 16 spots. Next is the 16 spots for Junior Varsity and the remaining players on the JV 2 squad. Tryouts will consist of hitting drills and matches to assess the level of skill each player has. ALL paperwork must be completed to participate in tryouts!
- We also have a class set up through the Remind app. Class code is hsbtn. This is where I send out information to players/parents.
- Looking forward to a great season -Nick DeMoulin
- Parent/Athlete Meeting – Monday, March 20th, 6:30PM – 7:30PM in the high school LGI (Large Group Instruction)
- Tryouts – March 27th through March 30th, 4:00PM – 6:00PM at the tennis courts (teams will be announced at the end of the week)
- All Day Quad Meet in Rochester (Varsity) – April 22nd
- Overnight Tournament in Holmen, WI – May 5th – 6th
- Banquet – TBD