Parking permits are required to park in the school parking lot. Permits are being enforced and must be displayed from the rearview mirror at all times during the school day. If your student has not yet picked up their permit they should stop by the Main Office and pick it up.
GUESTS AT HOMECOMING DANCE
We do not allow guests or students from other schools to attend our homecoming dance. This practice is only in place for prom.
FINANCIAL AID NIGHT
Financial Aid Night will be October 2 from 6-7 p.m. in the Auditorium. A representative from UW-Superior will be presenting information regarding FAFSA and the financial aid process at the college level. Please reach out to Jessica Siler- email@example.com with questions.
FALL MUSICAL AUDITION INFORMATION
Questions, email Director, Kari Heisler
Speak Up Speak Out
The State of Wisconsin’s Office of School Safety provides a 24/7 tip line for reporting potential harm or criminal activities directed at schools, students, and or staff. The Speak Up, Speak Out (SUSO) School Resource Center is set up to respond confidentially and quickly. The tip line is not just for threats to do harm to schools. Tips are also made regarding daily concerns students encounter such as bullying, drug use, self-harm, suicidal thoughts and more. The Hudson School District is part of the SUSO network.
Most tips fall into one of three categories:
- A classmate is being bullied or bullying someone else.
- A classmate might hurt themselves.
- A classmate might hurt others.
We all play a vital role in creating safe schools and communities. Anyone can submit a tip. Tips are received by a trained resource center staff who pass appropriate information on to local law enforcement and schools. We want people who see something to say something. SUSO allows us as a school community to keep each other safe, address concerns about someone’s safety, and help get the support needed to resolve concerns.
We encourage student and families to contact their building administrator or SUSO of any threats to do harm to a school.
LIFETOUCH PICTURE DAYS
Student pictures will be taken on the following dates:
- Wednesday, October 18th 7:30-2:00 pm Retake date (During School)
Pictures are used for student ID cards. To order pictures prior to your picture day, please log into MyLifeTouch.com.
HERE you will find information about the 2023-2024 HHS Yearbook.
You can purchase parking permits for the 2023-24 school year in MySchoolBucks beginning on the following dates.
- Monday, August 14 permits will be available for Seniors and Juniors.
- Sophomores with a driver’s license will be able to purchase permits beginning on Monday, August 28.
Parking permits will be distributed the week of September 11 during the school day. Students should park on their honor in the student lot until permits are distributed.
The Hudson High School Online Raider Store is LIVE!
- Customization options allow you to choose a DESIGN STYLE, COLOR, and even add a Department, Sport, or Activity.
- Proceeds provide students in the Raider School Store with a hands-on learning experience in merchandising and business operations.
- Gift cards are available at the HHS Raider Store – Open daily 11:13-1:13 PM during the school year.
- For graduated HHS students, please complete this form: Transcript Request Form
- Click here to register and pay your athletic fees in My School Bucks.