Click HERE to find information about the 2024-2025 registration process and course offerings.
Auditions for the Spring Play, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, are coming up on February 6th & 8th.
Questions, reach out to Mr. DeLaCroix – email@example.com
Deadline for all local scholarships is Thursday, February 29th at 3:00 pm.
On Thursday, January 25th, Student Services met with all seniors to talk through the Hudson High School Local Scholarships.
Just a few reminders
- “Turning in” the General Application (one time) will make you eligible for all of the scholarships within the General Application category that you qualify for
- Separate Application section – Students must fulfill additional requirements as part of the individual scholarships. Students must “turn in” each individual application for the scholarships they are applying to.
- Other area scholarships may have different timelines for submission, please be sure to check these scholarships too!
- Winners will be recognized and invited to attend the Senior Awards Night event on Wednesday, May 1st (more information to come)
As always, if any questions come up, please contact your School Counselor.
Incoming Freshman Class of 2028
Thank you to the incoming freshman and families that joined our recent informational meeting.
- Below you will find the parent presentation and ACP slides shared during the meeting.
- Please contact your student’s counselor if you have registration or ACP questions.
- Incoming Freshman Parent Meeting
- ACP Slides
The Hudson High School Online Raider Store is LIVE!
- Customization options allow you to choose a DESIGN STYLE, COLOR, and even add a Department, Sport, or Activity.
- Proceeds provide students in the Raider School Store with a hands-on learning experience in merchandising and business operations.
- Gift cards are available at the HHS Raider Store – Open daily 11:13-1:13 PM during the school year.
HERE you will find information about the 2023-2024 HHS Yearbook.
Awards and Recognitions Class of 2024
- The Class of 2024 will receive all awards and recognitions for the 2022 through the 2024 school year in May, this includes their academic pins and medallions based on their GPA.
Academic Pin Awards Class of 2025-2027
- Academic pins for grades 9-12 are determined after Semester 1 of each year using cumulative G.P.A. Grade Level Pin awarded for Honors of 3.5 G.P.A. or higher on a 4.0 scale
Senior Academic Awards Class of 2025-2027
- All senior awards are based on Laude points and not solely G.P.A. We will no longer award Gold or Silver Medallions based solely on GPA.
- Parking permits are required to park in the school parking lot and can be purchased in MySchoolBucks. Permits are now available to all sophomores, including those that do not yet have a driver’s license.
- If your child has not yet picked up their permit they should stop by the Main Office and pick it up.
Speak Up Speak Out
The State of Wisconsin’s Office of School Safety provides a 24/7 tip line for reporting potential harm or criminal activities directed at schools, students, and or staff. The Speak Up, Speak Out (SUSO) School Resource Center is set up to respond confidentially and quickly. The tip line is not just for threats to do harm to schools. Tips are also made regarding daily concerns students encounter such as bullying, drug use, self-harm, suicidal thoughts and more. The Hudson School District is part of the SUSO network.
Most tips fall into one of three categories:
- A classmate is being bullied or bullying someone else.
- A classmate might hurt themselves.
- A classmate might hurt others.
We all play a vital role in creating safe schools and communities. Anyone can submit a tip. Tips are received by a trained resource center staff who pass appropriate information on to local law enforcement and schools. We want people who see something to say something. SUSO allows us as a school community to keep each other safe, address concerns about someone’s safety, and help get the support needed to resolve concerns.
We encourage student and families to contact their building administrator or SUSO of any threats to do harm to a school.
- For graduated HHS students, please complete this form: Transcript Request Form
- Click here to register and pay your athletic fees in My School Bucks.