Herff Jones Cap and Gowns
Seniors! It is time to order your cap and gown! See attached for the most recent information regarding cap and gown ordering. Caps and gowns should be ordered no later than December 15th. Also, please add your legal diploma name here: Diploma name 2022
The link to order is: Herffjones
Hudson High School presents ANNIE
With equal measures of pluck and positivity, little orphan Annie charms everyone’s hearts despite a next-to-nothing start in 1930s New York City. She is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of a New York City Orphanage that is run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With the help of the other girls in the Orphanage, Annie escapes to the wondrous world of NYC. In adventure after fun-filled adventure, Annie foils Miss Hannigan’s evil machinations… and even befriends President Franklin Delano Roosevelt! She finds a new home and family in billionaire, Oliver Warbucks, his personal secretary, Grace Farrell, and a lovable mutt named Sandy.
- November 5, 6, 12, 13 – 7 pm
- November 7, 14 – 2 pm
- Adults – $15
- Youth – $10
Order your tickets online.
Click here for the most recent Principal News and more information regarding the SAEBRS emotionall wellness screener.
Parking Permits are now being sold in MySchoolbucks.
Go to Hudsonraiders.org, click on the “fees” button at the top left. This will link you to MySchoolbucks. Create an account and be sure to link your student to your account. Go to the School Store and browse all items. The parking permits are in a drop down list on the left. In addition, the fee for parking does not show up on the phone app. It should be purchased from a desktop or laptop computer. Thank you to the parents who helped us figure that out!
Student fees are uploaded to MySchoolbucks and you should receive an invoice for the fee.
Student Photo days
We are in need of a few parent volunteers for the student photo days. If you are interested in signing up, please go to the SignupGenius here. Student pictures will be taken on the following dates:
- Tuesday, October 26th during school Retake date
Athletic Registration for sports will be done in My School Bucks. Click here to register and pay your athletic fees.
2022 Yearbooks – to order go to: www.jostens.com.
To place a buddy or senior ad, use this order form.
Hudson High School Senior Portrait Letter – Class of 2022 – Deadline for Senior photos is October 8, 2021. Please submit your senior photos ASAP.
Resources Links for Those in Crisis During Covid-19
Families across in our community are adapting to the evolving changes and stressors in daily life caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Our Student Services team has compiled a variety of resources for those in crisis to help you and your family through this difficult time.
HIGH SCHOOL ATTENDANCE LINE: 715.377.3802
Absences may be excused by using ONE of the following methods:
- Calling the attendance line 715.377.3802
- Entering absence in Skyward Family Access
- Sign into Skyward Family Access Account
- Select Attendance Tab and then Absence Requests in the top-right corner:
- Select Add Request:
- Enter information. Note that the Status is pending and awaiting approval from the attendance office. You also have the capability to Edit the record, as well as to Delete the request.
Community Education Classes and Youth Activities
- Little Stars Tennis – October 19, 2021
- Big Stars Tennis – October 19, 2021
- Pop Up Players – October 19, 2021 or November 30, 2021 or January 4, 2022
- Game Coding: Super Mario – October 23, 2021
Adult and Family Classes
- Fall Color & Dessert Trolley Tour – October 14, 2021
- Family/Individual Pottery Workshop Sampler – October 16, 2021 or November 6, 2021
- Air Fryer Hype! Copycat KFC & Recipe Ideas for All Ages – October 16, 2021
- Native Plant Seed Collection – October 16, 2021
- Just Breathe! Techniques to Calm, Center & Balance – October 18, 2021
- Taxes & Income Planning for Retirement – October 21, 2021
- Pickleball Classes – Intermediate – October 21, 2021
- DSLR Photography & Camera Competency – October 21, 2021
- 2-Left Feet Social Dance Workshop – October 26, 2021
- Thriller Line Dance – October 26, 2021
Click here to view all of the Community Education Class offerings.
- Directions for sending transcripts electronically through Xello
- HHS Graduates should complete this: Transcript Request
LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION request. Please use this form to request a letter of recommendation from your counselor. Thank you.