Hudson High School Individual Distance Learning (IDL) Change Form
- Please click here to complete the IDL Change Form when requesting to move your child in or out of IDL due to quarantine or choice.
Families across in our community are adapting to the evolving changes and stressors in daily life caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Our Student Services team has compiled a variety of resources for those in crisis to help you and your family through this difficult time.
Seniors and Senior Parents: Graduation is Saturday, May 29, 2021! It’s time to order a cap and gown for Graduation.
Please click here for Senior information regarding purchasing a cap and gown and completing the google form for your Diploma name. The Herff Jones website to order is: highschool.herffjones.com. It is really important to be sure that you choose “HUDSON HIGH SCHOOL, HUDSON, WI.” There are 8 Hudson High Schools within Herff Jones’ database. The price for a cap and gown goes up after January 8th.
Click the above link to see the announcements that are posted on the large boards at HHS.
Pick-up/material exchange – updated hours
- Classroom materials may be picked Thursdays from 3:00-6:00 at door #3 while we are hybrid.
Please stay in your vehicle, display your child’s name and someone will come to your vehicle. If you are quarantined and want someone else to pick up your child’s school supplies, please email Marie Roe at firstname.lastname@example.org so we know this is approved.
- Please email absence notes to : email@example.com
2021 Virtual Winter Prevention Speaker Series
Join us for the Winter Prevention Speaker Series featuring talks from experts on topics and issues that matter most in preventing substance abuse and mental health issues for today’s youth. All presentations will be held virtually through Zoom webinar and are free to attend, but registration is required.
- Wednesdays from 11:30am-12:30pm, January 13-March 3
Updated Bell Schedule for Wednesday’s 3 hour early release. The new schedule started on 12/2/20.
Community Education Classes and Youth Activities
- YAH! Youth Action Hudson Information
- Bridging Brighter Smiles Dental Care
- ACT Prep Classes
- Academic Tutoring
- A Smarter Way to Train This Offseason – Baseball Pitcher Development Program
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Training
- American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Training
- Raider Fitness Center Membership
- Directions for sending transcripts electronically through Xello
- HHS Graduates should complete this: Transcript Request
LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION request. Please use this form to request a letter of recommendation from your counselor. Thank you.