Trimester 1 Grades are Available
For directions to access Trimester 1 electronic report cards in Skyward Family Access, please click here. If you do not know your Family Access login and/or password or have questions, please contact the Middle School Office at 715.377.3820.
Upcoming Events for January, 2020
- 8th Gr. Band and Orchestra – Minnesota Orchestra Field Trip – Friday, January 10, 8am
- HMS/HHS Jazz Concert – Monday, January 13, 7pm
- Donuts and Jazz Performance/Fundraiser – Friday, January 17, 7am
- HMS Parent Group Meeting – Monday, January 20, 6:30pm
- No School – Friday, January 24
- 6th Gr. Biztown Field Trip – Thursday, January 30 and Friday, January 31, All day
NEW THIS YEAR – Absence requests
- In an effort to simplify the submission of absence requests for students, Hudson Middle School will now utilize Skyward Family Access. While this is the preferred method for submitting absence requests for parents/guardians, the traditional methods of calling the attendance line and submitting a written note upon return to school will still be accepted as well. For instructions on how to report an absence through your Skyward Family Access please click here. Please remember there is a form in our office for pre-planned absences (i.e. vacations, mission trips, etc) that students are required to complete prior to the absence for the absence to be considered pre-excused. If you prefer to call the attendance line to report an absence the telephone number is 715-377-3822.
After School Events & Community Education Classes
- 2020 Willow River Ski Club
- Spectacular Cupcakes – Feb. 4
- American Red Cross Babysitting Training Course