In an effort to simplify the submission of absence requests for students, Hudson Middle School will now utilize Skyward Family Access. While this is the preferred method for submitting absence requests for parents/guardians, the traditional methods of calling the attendance line and submitting a written note upon return to school will still be accepted as well. For instructions on how to report an absence through your Skyward Family Access please click here. Please remember there is a form in our office for pre-planned absences (i.e. vacations, mission trips, etc) that students are required to complete prior to the absence for the absence to be considered pre-excused. If you prefer to call the attendance line to report an absence the telephone number is 715-377-3822.
8th Graders (Incoming Freshmen) – OPEN HOUSE & INFORMATIONAL MEETING
The Hudson High School will be hosting an Open House and Registration meeting on Monday, December 5th from 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm. Students will have the opportunity to tour and visit with elective teachers. A 6:00 parent meeting will provide information regarding scheduling, graduation requirements, the Laude system, and much more.
As the weather gets colder and the holidays get closer below are some community resources:
- Basics for Local Kids-Provides free winter wear for students including coats, snow pants, boots, hats, gloves/mittens. Sign up at https://www.
basicsforlocalkids.org/ and click on request form
- The Missions Committee-Providing Thanksgiving Dinners to families in need living in the St. Croix County, Lakeland and Bayport areas. One dinner per household. Please call 715-386-3921 x 101 to reserve your meal. First come first served basis until reservations are filled.
- Merry Meals by the Hudson Rotary Club provides all the uncooked ingredients necessary to prepare a traditional holiday dinner for families in need in the Hudson community. If you feel your family is in need of a meal this holiday season or you know of a family in need, please visit https://forms.gle/
RNyrW3d5zRZZrVHB9. If you prefer to call, you can leave a message at 1-888-300-2654 with the same information. The deadline to request a meal is Sunday, November 20th, at midnight, and we are limiting the number of families served to 100 families for this year’s event. If you contact us after this date, you will be put on a waitlist, and you will be notified if we can fulfill your request.
- Operation Help Christmas Campaign-Gifts for children from birth to age 18 and residents of Hudson School District. Online registration ends on November 17 at 5pm. There will be no late registrations accepted. If you are interested in donating, please visit https://operationhelpstcroix.
2022-2023 Middle School Yearbook
Yearbook ordering is available now through March 31, 2023.
Parents are able to order online at https://ybpay.lifetouch.com/ using the Yearbook ID 2115723.
District Events/Community Education Classes
- Click here to view all of our current Youth course options.
Adult & Family Classes
Click here to view all our current Adult and Family course options
- Hudson Backpack & Food Program Schedule
- 2022-2023 Destination Imagination Information
- YAH Holiday Boutique & Craft Fair – Dec. 3rd
- Royal Wrapping – hosted by Hudson Ambassadors – Dec. 13th