In an effort to simplify the submission of absence requests for students, Hudson Middle School will now utilize Skyward Family Access. While this is the preferred method for submitting absence requests for parents/guardians, the traditional methods of calling the attendance line and submitting a written note upon return to school will still be accepted as well. For instructions on how to report an absence through your Skyward Family Access please click here. Please remember there is a form in our office for pre-planned absences (i.e. vacations, mission trips, etc) that students are required to complete prior to the absence for the absence to be considered pre-excused. If you prefer to call the attendance line to report an absence the telephone number is 715-377-3822.
Adult and Family Classes
Click here to view all of the Community Education Class offerings.
- Sandpipers 2022-2023 Tryout Information
- Hudson Tennis Association Summer Tennis Camps – Updated Pricing
- Books & Benches – Summer 2022
- Hudson Booster’s 2022 Challenge Baseball
- Hudson Backpack Program Spring 2022
- Sandpiper Fastpitch – 2022 Season
- Girls In-House Softball – Summer 2022