Information for On Site Learners please click here
Information for Individual Distance Learners please click here
Scholastic Book Fair
- Monday, October 19 – Sunday, November 1 – Please click here for further information
Middle School Picture Days
- Monday, October 12 and Monday October 19 from 4pm to 7pm
- To order pictures before picture day go to mylifetouch.com and the Picture Day ID: EVTXQ3RDV
HMS Parent Teacher Conferences and Grading Practices
- Thursday, October 8 – 4:00 p .m. t0 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 15 – 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
**The window for scheduling conferences will open on Thursday, October 1 at 4:00pm until Tuesday, October 6 at 4:00pm and again from Friday, October 9 at 8:00am until Tuesday, October 13 at 4:00pm.
Parent Teacher Conferences
We would like to cordially invite you to our virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences that are scheduled for Thursday, October 8, 4:00pm-8:00pm and Thursday, October 15, 4:00pm-7:30pm. With our new reality of this school year and our efforts to mitigate safety risks, fall conferences will be held as phone conferences. For further information regarding conferences please click here and for directions on how to sign up for conferences please click here.
At Hudson Middle School, we believe grading practices should be consistent, accurate, meaningful and supportive of learning. In order to provide meaningful feedback, academic grades reflect achievement and focus on student learning, not behavior, to ensure that all grades are an accurate reflection of what each student knows, understands, and is able to do. Please click here for more information.
- In an effort to simplify the submission of absence requests for students, Hudson Middle School will now utilize Skyward Family Access. While this is the preferred method for submitting absence requests for parents/guardians, the traditional methods of calling the attendance line and submitting a written note upon return to school will still be accepted as well. For instructions on how to report an absence through your Skyward Family Access please click here. Please remember there is a form in our office for pre-planned absences (i.e. vacations, mission trips, etc) that students are required to complete prior to the absence for the absence to be considered pre-excused. If you prefer to call the attendance line to report an absence the telephone number is 715-377-3822.
- Click here to view the 2020-2021 Hudson School District Calendar
After School Events & Community Education Classes
- Community Mural Project – Join us!
- Bridging Brighter Smiles – Dental Care at School
- Academic Tutoring
- Willow River Nature Center Classes
- A Smarter Way to Train This Offseason – Baseball Pitcher Development Program
- Discover Scuba
- Beginner Springboard Diving Camp
- Youth Basketball Camp
- Hudson Cheer & Stunt Jr. Cheer Camp – Nov. 21