Information for On Site Learners please click here
Information for Individual Distance Learners please click here
3 HR EARLY RELEASE
- Wednesdays – until further notice – click here for schedule
- Friday, February 19, 2021
PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES (VIRTUAL)
- Thursday, February 11th – 4pm to 8pm
- Tuesday, February 16th – 4pm to 7:30pm
SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR (VIRTUAL) – February 8 through February 21
- In an effort to simplify the submission of absence requests for students, Hudson Middle School will now utilize Skyward Family Access. While this is the preferred method for submitting absence requests for parents/guardians, the traditional methods of calling the attendance line and submitting a written note upon return to school will still be accepted as well. For instructions on how to report an absence through your Skyward Family Access please click here. Please remember there is a form in our office for pre-planned absences (i.e. vacations, mission trips, etc) that students are required to complete prior to the absence for the absence to be considered pre-excused. If you prefer to call the attendance line to report an absence the telephone number is 715-377-3822.
After School Events & Community Education Classes
- Hudson Volleyball Association – Spring League (Girls Gr 4-8)
- Destination Imagination – Join Now!
- Bridging Brighter Smiles – Dental Care at School
- Academic Tutoring
- Raider Fitness Center Membership