Events for March, 2020
6th Gr. Choir Concert
- Tuesday, March 3, at Hudson High School, 6:30 p.m.
7th/8th Gr. Choir Concert
- Tuesday, March 3 at Hudson High School, 7:30 p.m.
EARLY RELEASE – Friday, March 6 – Students dismissed at 12:57
HMS Parent Group Meeting
- Monday, March 16 at 6:30 pm in Norman House
MS/HS Jazz Concert
- Tuesday, March 17 at Hudson High School, 7:00 p.m.
NO SCHOOL – SPRING BREAK – March 23 – MARCH 27
Middle School Track – Practice will begin on Monday, April 6th, 2020. Please sign up on Feepay and make sure you have your sports physical or alternate year card turned in to the main office.
NEW THIS YEAR – Absence requests
- In an effort to simplify the submission of absence requests for students, Hudson Middle School will now utilize Skyward Family Access. While this is the preferred method for submitting absence requests for parents/guardians, the traditional methods of calling the attendance line and submitting a written note upon return to school will still be accepted as well. For instructions on how to report an absence through your Skyward Family Access please click here. Please remember there is a form in our office for pre-planned absences (i.e. vacations, mission trips, etc) that students are required to complete prior to the absence for the absence to be considered pre-excused. If you prefer to call the attendance line to report an absence the telephone number is 715-377-3822.
After School Events & Community Education Classes