Congratulations to Hudson Staff and Students on the 2021-2022 School Report Card Results!
The Hudson School District is happy to report that overall, the School District “Exceeds Expectations” according to the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) School Report Card. In addition to the “Exceeds Expectations” designation, the majority of Hudson schools received a “Significantly Exceeds Expectations” designation. The School District’s overall achievement places the District in the top 10% of all school district in the state.
Individual 2021-2022 School Report Cards can be viewed by clicking on the link below.
- EP Rock Elementary School
- Houlton Elementary School
- Hudson Prairie Elementary School
- North Hudson Elementary School
- River Crest Elementary School
- Willow River Elementary School
- Hudson Middle School
- Hudson High School
- Hudson School District
Each School Report Card Provides a Score in the Following Priority Area:
- Student Achievement: Measures the level of knowledge and skill among students in the District, compared to state and national standards. It includes language arts and mathematics.
- Student Growth: Describes how much student knowledge in language arts and mathematics changes from year to year.
- Target Group Outcomes: The Target Group represents students with the lowest scores in any given year. The following year, the same group of students’ scores are reviewed to see if their academic growth has increased at an accelerated rate. This provides important information to the School District to ensure students who have the greatest need for academic growth receive the support they need.
- On-Track and Postsecondary Readiness: Looks at high school graduation rates, attendance and the potential for students to succeed after graduation.
The School District continually reviews and revises its curriculum and instruction to ensure we address areas for student growth. Time is taken to understand where there are successes and build on those successes to improve academic achievement for all students.
The School Report Cards are just one tool of many the School District uses to assess student progress.
The Report Cards provide course and program participation information for grades 9-12 for public schools and districts. (The data for program participation at Hudson High School was reported incorrectly. Although this inaccuracy does not impact any of the scores, we are working with DPI to fix the data).
Most of the data reported comes from statewide assessments: Forward exam in grades 4-8, Aspire in grades 9 and 10, and ACT in 11th grade.
We are proud of the students and staff that have worked hard to have all of our schools exceed or significantly exceed expectations.
Click on the following link to learn more about Wisconsin School Report Cards: https://dpi.wi.gov/accountability/report-cards
Due to COVID-19 Wisconsin School District did not administer state exams. School Report Card data is not available for 2019-2020.
- Hudson School District – 2021-2022 State Report Card
- Hudson School District – 2018-2019 State Report Card
- Hudson School District – 2017-2018 State Report Card
- Hudson School District – 2016-2017 State Report Card
- Hudson School District – 2015-2016 State Report Card
- No report cards were produced for 2014-2015
- Hudson School District – 2013-2014 State Report Card
The School Report Cards provide one source of data to help all schools and districts improve efforts to ensure all students are ready for their next educational step – including the next grade level, graduation, college and or careers.
The last School Report Card issued by the state was 2013-2014. Since that time the state assessment has changed. The state no longer uses the WKCE but shifted to the Forward Exam for students in grades 3-8, MAPS for students in grades 3-8 and 11, and the ACT for students in grade 11.