Summer School Age Care – 2020 Summer Registration is Closed
- July 6 – August 20, 2020
- Hudson Prairie Elementary & River Crest Elementary
- Each site will be limited to 150 children divided into smaller groups of 50 that will be assigned to different areas of the building and not share space to mitigate risks to kids and staff.
If you have questions, please email Michelle Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
Hudson School District School Age Care Team
2020-2021 School Age Care – Registration Information Coming In August
- Session Rate: $8.15 (A session is morning or afternoon)
- Drop-in Rate: $10.70
- Non-School Day Rate: $31.60
- Drop-in Non-School Day Rate: $42.85
$20.00 Non-refundable/per child registration fee due at the time of registration.
What is School Age Care?
- School Age Care provides quality before and after-school care in a fun, safe, and caring environment. The program fosters self-esteem while promoting the interests and social skills of each child. Children choose from a wide variety of activities which include: cooperative games, open ended art activities, science discovery, dramatic play, large motor activities, homework helper, and socialization opportunities.
- Breakfast is provided by Nutrition Services at no additional cost. Snack is served in the afternoon, based on Smart Snack guidelines.
- Families with children who have special needs should contact the School Age Care Coordinator to discuss how School Age Care may best meet your child’s needs and provide a successful experience.
- Specific information is available on each school’s website – just click on the words SCHOOL AGE CARE on the gray navigation bar.
Inclement Weather Guidelines
- School Delayed 2 Hours: School Age Care opens one hour late at 7:05 AM.
- School Dismissed Early: School Age Care will remain open for 1 hour after school is closed; parents are asked to arrive as close to the closing time as possible.
- School Closed: School Age Care is closed for the day.
If there is a school closing or delay, families will receive a School District emergency message by phone and email. Information regarding school closings or delays are also posted on the website.