The River Crest Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a volunteer organization dedicated to improving and enhancing the educational and social experience of our students.
We have many ways for you to get involved
Attend PTO Board meetings to hear first hand what is happening at River Crest! All are welcome!
- Meetings are held on the second Monday of the month in the River Crest Learning Lab.
- 2019-2020 School Year from 12:30-1:30
- Check out the PTO Website
River Crest Elementary PTO is looking to expand the Yearbook Staff for the 2019-2020 school year
We are searching to fill the following positions:
- Grade Level Photographers
- Photo Editor
- Associate Editor In Chief
- You can view additional information and sign up here by clicking this link.
RIVER CREST CARNIVAL
The River Crest Carnival is our largest fundraiser of the year. It helps support the Sock Hop, Veteran’s Day Program, Bingo, Movie Night, Field Trips, Prairie Fire, Teacher Appreciation, outdoor classroom and many other activities and events.
- Save the date for the 10th Annual River Crest Carnival on April 17, 2020
We are always looking for committee members to get involved in planning. More information will be released in the fall.
Would you like to help out with popping popcorn and delivering it to the classrooms for the 2019-2020 school year? It is always the last Friday of the Month. Email Kris Novak for more information.