What is Hudson Middle School Parent Group?
We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organized to provide support and resources to the school and parents for the benefit and educational growth of our children. Through volunteer coordination, organized events, and effective fundraising, we seek to enhance learning, strengthen communication between home and school, and encourage and celebrate every students’ experience.
What does Hudson Middle School Parent Group do?
- Raises Funds to support:
- Field trips & guest speakers
- PBIS (Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports)
- Extra classroom and House specific needs
- How are funds raised?
- Parent Group organized fundraisers.
- Donations: For those who don’t wish to sell or simply want to make a donation, you can donate by click on the orange Donate Now button on the right.
- Scholastic Book Fairs: Purchase books for the library and classrooms.
- Box Tops for Education – collection contest in February.
Why is it important to be involved?
- Connect with other parents who are raising teens.
- Show your kids that you are supportive of and connected to their education.
Did you know that you can donate all year to the HMS Parent Group using the DONATE NOW button? If regular fundraisers aren’t your thing, please consider a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation using this link above. Thank you!
2019-2020 Parent Group Board Members
- Sara Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Angela Herrara
- Nicholas Kirchner
- Kim Powers