Parent Group News
Welcome to EP Rock where all families are invited to join the EP Rock Parent Group where we work together to help our eagles soar! Check out our Back to School Newsletter to find out how you can get connected and plug in to our school community. Don’t miss out on any of the fun – click here or email us at email@example.com to make sure you’re subscribed to Parent Group communications for the 2022 – 2023 school year!
Throughout the year we’ll be offering a variety of opportunities to make getting involved easier than ever! Keep an eye out for ways you can share your talents and skills by getting involved with one of our events or committees based on your interests, availability and comfort level to help support our students, staff and teachers! Any support is appreciated – we know you’re busy, we’re parents too after all!
Are held *VIRTUALLY* on the third Tuesday of each month from 6:30 – 7:30 pm. Join us throughout the year to hear updates about the school, meet EP Rock staff, teachers, and families, and find out how you can plug into our community!
Join us on:
- Tuesday, November 15th
- NO December meeting
- Tuesday, January 17th
- Wednesday, February 22nd
- NO March meeting
- Tuesday, April 18th
- Tuesday, May 16th
- Keep an eye out for opportunities to skip the dishes while treating your family to dinner and supporting EP Rock at our various restaurant fundraisers throughout the year!
- Along with our annual Booster Fun Run, our restaurant fundraisers help us fund items like Fall Family Fun Fest! Watch for more info on our website, Facebook page or for flyers coming home soon.
Click here for more on how your support is making a difference in our school community.
EP Rock Parent Group is now linked with AmazonSmile, the simple and no-cost way to donate to your favorite charity!
- AmazonSmile is a program that donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon to a charity of your choice. Though 0.5% is not a huge donation and it isn’t intended to replace your regular charitable activities, AmazonSmile is still a great way to take advantage of a service you’re using anyway. And as any frequent Amazon shopper knows, your purchases add up!
- Sign up for AmazonSmile today to have your Amazon purchases help make a difference in the EP Rock community – don’t miss out on cash for our school! Every little bit helps, so thank you in advance for linking your account to us!
Volunteering is a great way to support the E.P. Rock community while also getting to know teachers, staff, students, and their families. Many of the activities we support are made possible only by the generous efforts of volunteers like you!
- Make a friend while making a difference! Contact Rock Elementary school counselor, Mrs. Curtis-Slaughter for more information or check out Stand By Me Mentoring Program.