SUMMER 2021 SCHOOL AGE CARE
- Registration for Summer School Age Care opens Monday, March 8th. Click here to register
- Click here to see the Summer School Age Care Parent Guide.
- Click here to see Rivercrest activities and registration form.
- Click here to see EP Rock activities and registration form.
- Our summer program will run from June 8th – August 24th.
- Care is being provided at EP Rock and Rivercrest.
- EP Rock is full. A limited number of spots are available at Rivercrest.
- Our Summer program is open to children who have finished kindergarten – entering 6th grade.
- 35 – 45 Days: $38.10
- 45+ Days: $34.15
- Drop-in Rate: $44.15
$50.00 Non-refundable/per child registration fee due at the time of registration.
Summer School Age Calendar
2020-2021 School Age Care
- Session Rate: $8.15 (A session is morning or afternoon)
- Drop-in Rate: $10.70
- Non-School Day Rate: $31.60
- Drop-in Non-School Day Rate: $42.85
$20.00 Non-refundable/per child registration fee due at the time of registration.
What is School Age Care?
- School Age Care provides quality before and after-school care in a fun, safe, and caring environment. The program fosters self-esteem while promoting the interests and social skills of each child. Children choose from a wide variety of activities which include: cooperative games, open ended art activities, science discovery, dramatic play, large motor activities, homework helper, and socialization opportunities.
- A nutritious morning and afternoon snack is served based on Smart Snack guidelines.
- Families with children who have special needs should contact the School Age Care Coordinator to discuss how School Age Care may best meet your child’s needs and provide a successful experience.
Inclement Weather Guidelines
- School Delayed 2 Hours: School Age Care opens one hour late at 7:05 AM.
- School Dismissed Early: School Age Care will remain open for 1 hour after school is closed; parents are asked to arrive as close to the closing time as possible.
- School Closed: School Age Care is closed for the day.
If there is a school closing or delay, families will receive a School District emergency message by phone and email. Information regarding school closings or delays are also posted on the website.