The Middle School is offering two sessions of classes this summer:
- Session I: June 4-15 (Registration is now closed for Session I)
- Classes are scheduled in the morning from 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM; Monday – Friday
- There are two class times; 8:30-10:30 AM and 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Students may sign up for 1 or 2 classes
- Classes are held at the Middle School
- Session II: August 6-17
Middle School summer classes are available for all current 5th through 8th grade students. Incoming 6th graders are encouraged to take a specialty class as a great way to meet new friends and visit the Middle School before the new school year begins!
Transportation to and from summer school is the responsibility of families.
Classes are filled on a first enrolled basis. Classes have a maximum enrollment limit and can fill up quickly. Early registration for classes is advisable. Minimum enrollment requirements will determine if a particular class will be offered. You will be notified if a class is cancelled because it does not meet the enrollment guidelines.
Registration Begins – March 1st
- Click on the FeePay shopping cart in the top left corner of the website or click here to access FeePay directly.
- Click on the Middle School Summer School box to see a full list of classes and to complete your registration.
- If you are unable to register online, you may register in-person beginning March 1st at the Middle School, Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM or at the School District Administrative Office – Teaching and Learning Department (644 Brakke Dr.) from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- In-person registrations will be entered in the order received.
- You can print a copy of the registration form by clicking here.
Summer school classes are not graded beyond a notation of a successful completion.
All of the Hudson School District policies and procedures regarding safety and welfare are followed during summer sessions.