Elementary Summer Enrichment Programming – 2019
- Session I: June 17-28, 2019 at River Crest and North Hudson Elementary Schools
- Classes are scheduled from 8:00 – 11:55 AM
- Click here to view the River Crest Elementary class schedule
- Click here to view the North Hudson Elementary class schedule
- Session II: July 29-August 9, 2019 at all six elementary schools
- Classes are scheduled from 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Click here to view & register for EP Rock classes
- Click here to view & register for Houlton classes
- Click here to view & register for Hudson Prairie classes
- Click here to view & register for North Hudson classes
- Click here to view & register for River Crest classes
- Click here to view & register for Willow River classes
- Session A: June 17-28, 2019
- Session B: July 1-12, 2019 (no class on July 4th & 5th)
- Session C: July 15-26, 2019
- Session D: July 29-August 9, 2019
- Click here to view the Summer Swim class descriptions
- Click here to view the Summer Swim class schedule
Reading and Math “Jump Start”
Reading and math classes will be the focus of Summer School Session II. These classes will be open to all students as a “jump start” to the new school year. In addition to math and reading, there will be enrichment classes during Session II.
Introduction to Kindergarten
The School District offers Introduction to Kindergarten in August. This is an opportunity for incoming Kindergarten students to participate in classes designed for children who may need additional preparation for Kindergarten. Factors to consider include the child’s maturity, previous experience in preschool or 4K programming, child’s need for support in transitioning or separation.
Classes will be offered at all six (6) elementary schools. If there are not enough children registered at a particular building, families will be asked to attend an alternative elementary school.
Registration for Introduction to Kindergarten will be online through FeePay. See the registration process in the column to the right.