Elementary Summer School Classes – August 6-17, 2018
- Click here to view the August Class Descriptions
- Click here to view the Class Schedule
- Click here to register online for August classes
We are excited to offer two elementary summer school sessions this year!
Summer School Enrichment
- June 4-15, 2018 from 8:00 – 11:55 AM
- River Crest Elementary and North Hudson Elementary Schools
- August 6-17, 2018 8:00 – 11:55 AM
- Hudson Prairie Elementary School
Summer school classes are open to children entering 1st-6th grades in the fall of 2018. Sixth graders may attend summer school at either an elementary school or the Middle School.
The Summer School day will begin at 8:00 AM and end at 11:55 AM. You can sign your child up for any part of the summer school day (1-4 hours). June classes will be either one or two hours in length. August classes will be set up a “camps” that will be two hours in length. The camps will provide children with more in-depth exploration and engaging experiences related to the camp theme.
Registration information is below.
Math and Reading Camps
Math and Reading Camps will be held in August for students who are recommended to attend by their teacher. This support camp will be scheduled with the August 6-17 enrichment classes.
Introduction to Kindergarten
Introduction to Kindergarten will be offered in June and August. This class is designed for children who would benefit from spending time preparing for Kindergarten. Factors to consider include, maturity of the child, previous experience in preschool/4K, need for support with transitions or need of support with separation.
- Classes will be offered at all six elementary schools. If there are not enough students registered at a particular building, parents will be asked to attend an alternative school.
- Registration will open online Thursday, March 1, 2018 through FeePay (see registration information below).
Registration will begin, March 1, 2018. You may view the Summer School and Summer Swim class descriptions on the website beginning Friday, February 23rd (click here to view the class descriptions).
- Click on the FeePay shopping cart in the top left corner of the website or click here to access FeePay directly.
- Click on the Summer School box to see a full list of the summer school classes and to register online.
- If you are unable to register online, you may register at the School District’s Administrative Services Office at 644 Brakke Drive beginning Thursday, March 1st from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
- Please register with the Teaching and Learning Office.
- Staff will help you fill out the registration information.
- You will be asked to select a first and second choice for classes.