First Day of School – August 17, 2017
Paying Fees Online
- Go to hudsonraiders.org and click on FeePay in the upper left corner to access your account.
- If you have not set up your account, please do so. Parents will need to set up their own profile first and then “add a relationship” in order to link their account to their students. The student ID that FeePay is asking for is listed the “Other ID” under STUDENT INFO in Skyward Family Access.
- Don’t forget that there are optional items (listed under “Activities”) that are available if you need to replace a calculator, headphones, or recorders/supplies. And there are “Fees” which ARE required.
Houlton Tie-Dye T-Shirt Size
- Each year Houlton Student Fees include a $5 charge for T-shirts. These are the T-shirts that students tie-dye with their classmates, wear on field trips, and let their friends sign on the last day of school.
- The $5 charge will be collected with your fees on FeePay, however, there is not a way to collect sizes using FeePay. Please Fill out this form! for each of your children who attend Houlton.
Changes to End of Day Routines
If there are changes to your child’s “end of day routine” (i.e. riding the bus instead of getting picked up, going to school age care, etc.), you must communicate these changes to the office by 3pm. Any calls or emails received after that time are not guaranteed to reach your child by the end of the day.
In addition, if your child’s “end of day routine” changes involve School Age Care, please be sure to contact them as well. Houlton School Age Care: 715-377-3850 ext. 2319