Class of 2018 – Graduation is Saturday, May 19, 2018
- Practice will be held at 9:00 AM at the UWRF Knowles Center
- Graduation Ceremony will be held at 7:00 PM
- Location: UWRF Knowles Center, 1110 South Main Street, River Falls
- The Knowles Center is the site for all UWRF graduation ceremonies. The site and staff are equipped to create a wonderful atmosphere for our Hudson High School graduation exercises.
- Tickets will not be needed at this location. Seating is first come, first served. There is no seat saving allowed. The Knowles Center has a seating capacity of 4,000.
Senior Party – Saturday, May 19, 2018
- This year’s All Night Senior Party will be held at Hudson Middle School due to the High School construction.
- The party follows the graduation exercises.
- Click here to learn more about the Senior Party
Senior Diploma Name – Cap and Gown Information
Senior Diploma name and Cap and Gown Information Please click on this link to enter your student’s name and cap and gown ordering information. This will reserve your cap and gown, but you must go to the Herff Jones website to order and pay for the gown prior to completing the steps in the google doc. You may experience difficulty if you are not using a Chrome browser. The order number from Herff Jones will be needed in order to complete the google doc process.
SENIORS: The Herff Jones representative, Nicole Bullock, will return on November 15th, during all three lunches to accept orders and answer any cap and gown questions. All seniors should verify that your cap and gown is reserved and paid for and stop to pick up any items that have already been ordered like hoodies, beanies, and lanyards. If you have questions regarding the cap and gown order, please contact Nicole at 605-695-2149. Please note, order deadline is December 15th.