Summer Raider Elite -FREE
Raider Elite will be offered this summer at Hudson High School. This year the program will be provided at no cost to students.
- The Summer Raider Elite Program will begin June 17th and run through August 22nd (there is no class on Thursday, July 4th).
- The program runs Monday – Thursday.
- Sign up by completing the google form here.
- Space is limited – you will be notified as to which session you have been assigned to in late May.
- 7:00-8:15 AM – HHS Coed
- 7:00-8:15 AM – HHS Girls
- 8:15-9:30 AM – HHS Coed
- If you would like to purchase an optional t-shirt for $8.00, please click here to access FeePay.
- If you have questions, please contact Mrs. Roe at 715.377.3800; ext. 6029
2019-2020 SPORT START DATES:
*Registration for Fall Sports will begin on July 20th in FeePay.
- Football – Monday, August 5th
- Girls Golf – Monday, August 12th
- 9th Grade Football – Monday, August 12th
- Girls Tennis – Tuesday, August 13th
- Girls Swim & Dive – Tuesday, August 13th
- Cross Country – Monday, August 19th
- Boys Soccer – Monday, August 19th
- Volleyball – Monday, August 19th
- Girls Basketball – Monday, November 11th
- Gymnastics – Monday, November 11th
- Boys Hockey – Monday, November 11th
- Girls Hockey – Monday, November 11th
- Boys Basketball – Monday, November 18th
- Boys Swim & Dive – Monday, November 18th
- Wrestling – Monday, November 18th
- Track – Monday, March 9th
- Softball – Monday, March 16th
- Baseball – Monday, March 23rd
- Girls Soccer – Monday, March 23rd
- Boys Golf – Monday, March 30th
- Boys Tennis – Monday, March 30th
Please follow the 3 steps below to register your athlete. Athletes MUST have all 3 items completed before they are cleared to practice.
1. Parents – Register and pay on FeePay
2. Athletes – log into your Student Access account and complete the Athletic Registration Form which is found under the “Online Forms” tab.
3. Submit either a WIAA Physical Card or WIAA Alternate Year Card to the high school. Forms can be mailed in or dropped off at the “new” High School main office which is located on the west side of the building at door #7 or dropped off in the Athletic Office.
- Please note that steps 2 and 3 need only to be filled out once per year. If your student has participated in or tried out for a Fall Sport just complete step 1.