Fall Athletic Registration is open!
Please follow the 3 steps below to register your athlete. Athletes MUST have all 3 items completed before they are cleared to practice.
- Parents – Register and pay on FeePay
- Athletes – log into your Student Access account and complete the Athletic Registration Form which is found under the “Online Forms” tab.
- Submit either a WIAA Physical Card or WIAA Alternate Year Card to the high school. Forms can be mailed in or dropped off at the “new” High School main office which is located on the west side of the building at door #7.
Raider Athletic Newsletter – Spring Edition
2017 Fall Season Sport Start Dates:
- Football Gr. 10-12: Tuesday, August 1st
- Football Gr. 9: Monday, August 7th
- Girls Golf: Monday, August 7th
- Girls Swim & Dive: Tuesday, August 8th
- Girls Tennis: Tuesday, August 8th
- Cross Country: Monday, August 14th
- Boys Soccer: Monday, August 14th
- Volleyball: Monday, August 14th
Fall Athletic Registration in FeePay will be available on July 13th.
Raider Elite Strength & Conditioning
Raider Elite is Hudson High School’s in-house strength and conditioning program for students entering grades 9-12. Raider Elite is staffed by certified strength and conditioning coaches from Catalyst Sports Medicine. The goals of the program is to teach proper lifting techniques, injury reduction, and gain strength, speed and power.