- WIAA Tournament: Admission to all tournament games is $5 for adults AND students. No passes will be accepted, this includes Golden Passes for seniors and also students with stickers. (Everyone has to pay admission, as per the WIAA)
- Admission will be charged at football games during the entire game beginning October 5th. There will be NO free admission at halftime.
WINTER ATHLETIC REGISTRATION WILL OPEN OCTOBER 1ST!
Please follow the 3 steps below to register your athlete. Athletes MUST have all 3 items completed before they are cleared to practice.
1. Parents – Register and pay on FeePay
2. Athletes – log into your Student Access account and complete the Athletic Registration Form which is found under the “Online Forms” tab.
3. Submit either a WIAA Physical Card or WIAA Alternate Year Card to the high school. Forms can be mailed in or dropped off at the “new” High School main office which is located on the west side of the building at door #7 or dropped off in the Athletic Office.
- Please note that steps 2 and 3 need only to be filled out once per year. If your student has participated in or tried out for a Fall Sport just complete step 1.
2017 WINTER SEASON SPORT START DATES:
- Girls Basketball – Monday, November 6th
- Gymnastics – Monday, November 6th
- Boys Hockey – Monday, November 6th
- Girls Hockey – Monday, November 6th
- Boys Basketball – Monday, November 13th
- Boys Swim & Dive – Monday, November 13th
- Wrestling – Monday, November 13th