RAIDER ELITE STRENGTH & CONDITIONING PROGRAM
Raider Elite is Hudson High School’s in-house strength and conditioning program. The program is designed to prevent injuries, improve strength, speed and power, building program-wide culture, develop leadership and life skills, and prepare athletes for their upcoming sports.
Raider Elite Spring 2018 starts Monday, March 19th and ends Thursday, May 17th.
- When: Monday–Thursdays from 3:30-4:30 PM
- Where: Catalyst Sports Performance Center, 1830 Hanley Road (Once temporary weight room facility at Hudson High School opens,tentative late March/early April, we will move back on-site at the High School)
- Cost: $55
- Click here to register online for Spring Raider Elite
2018 FALL SEASON SPORT START DATES:
- Football (Gr. 10-12) – Wednesday, August 1st
- Football (Gr. 9) – Monday, August 6th
- Girls Golf – Monday, August 6th
- Girls Tennis – Tuesday, August 7th
- Girls Swim & Dive – Tuesday, August 7th
- Cross Country – Monday, August 13th
- Boys Soccer – Monday, August 13th
- Volleyball – Monday, August 13th
Please follow the 3 steps below to register your athlete. Athletes MUST have all 3 items completed before they are cleared to practice.
1. Parents – Register and pay on FeePay
2. Athletes – log into your Student Access account and complete the Athletic Registration Form which is found under the “Online Forms” tab.
3. Submit either a WIAA Physical Card or WIAA Alternate Year Card to the high school. Forms can be mailed in or dropped off at the “new” High School main office which is located on the west side of the building at door #7 or dropped off in the Athletic Office.
- Please note that steps 2 and 3 need only to be filled out once per year. If your student has participated in or tried out for a Fall Sport just complete step 1