Schedule Change Policy
Students are only allowed to:
- drop an elective for a study hall without penalty (through the 30th day of the semester).
- replace a study hall with an elective that is offered the same hour (before the beginning of the third day of the semester).
If one of the above options pertains to you, you must download form below or pick up a form in the Student Services Office to request any changes to your schedule. This form will be available on August 20th when schedules are posted and it will include a list of electives by hour.
Students are not allowed to:
- change electives on their schedules.
- rearrange classes within their schedules.
- request specific teachers or class periods
Hudson High School does not have a specific school supply list. We recommend purchasing notebooks, pens, and pencils. Students will receive specific information from their teachers after school starts.
9th Grade Orientation
- Tuesday, August 27 at 6:00 PM in the auditorium
Click here for additional information.
The Sharing Tree provides free school supplies to students in need.
To register click on the link and registration: http://www.thesharingtree.org/
After School Events & Community Education Classes
District-wide School Calendar