Attention Seniors! It is local scholarship time at Hudson High School-complete the local scholarship application form and turn it into counseling office by 3:00 p.m. on March 5th to be considered for over 75 scholarships sponsored by local businesses and community members. Check on-line or with your advisor for an application and to find out more!
Incoming Freshman Orientation
- If you were unable to make it to the Incoming Freshman Orientation meeting, the powerpoint presentation can be found here.
- The Sophomore Parent Registration meeting was held on Wednesday, February 6th. If you were unable to make it to this meeting, the powerpoint presentation can be found here.
- Parents of current juniors: if you were unable to attend the Student Services Registration/Parent meeting on January 23rd, please see the powerpoint presentation here.
Hudson High School Chamber Choir Presents
- Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 7:30 PM
- Hudson High School Auditorium
- Tickets: Adults $15 – Students $10 – Click here for tickets
Attention Seniors and senior parents
Please be sure to complete the online diploma name survey to ensure the correct spelling on your diploma. At the end of the survey, there is a link to order your cap and gown. The announcements are available on the Herff Jones website. As of January 17th, we are still missing about 235 names. Thank you!
Sign up for the Senior All Night Party at Hudsonsafe.org.
Upcoming college visits:
Feb. 25th – Army at 11:30 in lunchroom/Forum
Feb. 25th – Lake Superior College at 11:30 in lunchroom/Forum
Feb. 25th – North Central University at 11:30 in lunchroom/Forum
March 1st – UW Superior at 11:30 in lunchroom/Forum
March 5th – Michigan Tech at 11:30 in the lunchroom/Forum
After School Events & Community Education Classes
- Raidaires Junior Dance Camp – February 15
- Kids & Teens in Grief Support Group
- Willow River Nature Center – Free January Events
- 2019 Ski Club Registration
- Willow River Ski Club
- Fare for All – Food That Makes Cents
- Autism Support Groups of St. Croix County
- 2019 American Red Cross Babysitter’s Training Course
- 7th Annual Celebrate Difference 5K Fun Run/Walk – April 6
- ACT General Prep (Spring) – Begins March 2
- Click here to view our current Spring/Summer Course options and then click on “Explore All Programs” on the top right corner.