National Guard – Monday, April 22nd at 11:30 am
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________HHS SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION
Please use the following Google form link to register your child for 2019 Summer School Phy. Ed. We will continue to accept names and add them to our wait list. All grade levels are available on this form.
- This summer we are offering several elective courses that will run June 17th-June 28th. Please use the following Google form link to register your child.
- Raider Elite will be offered this summer at Hudson High School Please use the following Google form to sign up for a session. If you want to purchase the optional t-shirt for $8.00 please go to FeePay to purchase the t-shirt.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Roe at 715-377-3800 X6029.
Counseling Department News
Early College Credit Program – Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- The 2017 Wisconsin Act 59 eliminated the Course Options and Youth Options programs. Youth Options has been renamed the Early College Credit Program.
- Learn more about Early College Credit Program by clicking here.
Sophomore Students and Families
Thank you to those that were able to attend the 10th grade presentation on November 1st. We had a full house! we said we would get you all the information so you can continue to discuss classes, transcripts, test scores and other important dates. Here is a copy of the presentation as promised!
Questions about your 2018-2019 schedule?
- If you have concerns about your 2018-2019 schedule, please contact your counselor.