- Online registration will begin Monday, July 17
- Parents must log into FeePay by clicking here to complete athletics registration for their student-athlete.
- The WIAA Physical or Alternate Year card MUST be turned into the Middle School office between August 7th and August 17th for fall sports before registration is complete. Due to construction at the Middle School we cannot accept these forms before August 7th.
ATTN: Incoming Freshmen (Current 8th Graders).
Raider Elite Futures Summer 2017 Program
This is a specialized program for Middle School athletes entering grades 6 through 8. It is designed to introduce youth athletes to strength and conditioning, fitness, and healthy living in a fun and educational environment.
Summer Program Begins Monday, June 19th and continues through Friday, August 4th
- 7:00-8:00 AM – Monday, Wednesday, Friday at Catalyst Sports Medicine
- 8:00-9:00 AM – Monday, Wednesday, Friday at Catalyst Sports Medicine
- 9:00-10:00 AM – Monday, Wednesday, Friday at HHS Weight Room
- 9:00-10:00 AM – Monday, Wednesday, Friday at Catalyst Sports Medicine
- 10:00-11:00 AM – Monday, Wednesday, Friday at Catalyst Sports Medicine
Fee: $92.00; includes all 21 sessions of weight lifting, speed, agility, and quickness.
Or contact Scott Hintz, Director of Strength and Conditioning, Catalyst Sports Medicine at email@example.com