- ONLINE REGISTRATION process for Athletics; parents must log into FeePay (link in the column to the right) to complete the athletics registration for their student-athlete.
- The WIAA Physical or Alternate Year card MUST be turned into the Athletic Office BEFORE the online registration will be considered complete.
2016-2017 Athletic Fees
- Additional fees may apply for your sport
- Track (7th-8th Grade) – Monday, April 10th
Raider Elite Futures Summer 2017 Program
This is a specialized program for Middle School athletes entering grades 6 through 8. It is designed to introduce youth athletes to strength and conditioning, fitness, and healthy living in a fun and educational environment.
Summer Program Begins Monday, June 19th and continues through Friday, August 4th
- 7:00-8:00 AM – Monday, Wednesday, Friday at Catalyst Sports Medicine
- 8:00-9:00 AM – Monday, Wednesday, Friday at Catalyst Sports Medicine
- 9:00-10:00 AM – Monday, Wednesday, Friday at Catalyst Sports Medicine
- 10:00-11:00 AM – Monday, Wednesday, Friday at Catalyst Sports Medicine
Fee: $92.00; includes all 21 sessions of weight lifting, speed, agility, and quickness.
Or contact Scott Hintz, Director of Strength and Conditioning, Catalyst Sports Medicine at email@example.com