Practices begin Tuesday, September 4th, 2018 and will run from 3:15-4:30PM M, T, Th, F for the remainder of the season (with exception to event dates).
- Click here for meet results from Sept. 13th
- Welcome to HMS Cross Country
- In preparation for Middle School Cross Country starting next week and classes starting the next week, here are a few reminders.
Please let Aaron Moen or Eric Wickstrom know if you have any questions between now and then. Thanks and have a great Labor Day weekend!
- The schedule next week will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 3:15-4:45. Your child should meet in the cafeteria with tennis shoes and athletic clothes no earlier than 3:00.
- Registration: Please make sure you have registered on FeePay, paid the $30 participation fee, and turned an up to date physical into the Middle School Office. If you are unsure of your registration status you can call or stop by the Middle School office at your earliest convenience.
- Jerseys: We have preordered t-shirts and will have them available for purchase starting on Tuesday. Please bring check (to: Hudson Middle School) or cash to get your t-shirt ASAP.
- The schedule once school starts will return to our normal schedule which will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, with no events or practices on Wednesdays. Practice times will remain 3:15-4:45.
Visit Big Rivers Conference Calendar for the most current schedule.