- Practices begin Monday, August 26th from 3:15-5:00PM.
- HMS Football Handbook
- In preparation for Middle School Football here are a few reminders.
- For the first practice, your child should meet in the multi-purpose room with tennis shoes, cleats, and athletic clothes no earlier than 3:00.
- We will hand out equipment on the first day of practice. 8th graders will get a locker right away. 7th graders will be instructed to bring their equipment home and bring it back the next day so we can clear their locker room.
- Registration (opens July 20th): Please make sure you have registered on FeePay, paid the $30 participation fee, and turned an up to date physical into the Middle School Office. If you are unsure of your registration status you can call or stop by the Middle School office at your earliest convenience.The game schedule is now up on www.bigriversconference.org
sign up for the notify me setting if you would like to stay up to date with schedule changes. I do not recommend printing a schedule out and not checking back periodically because changes do happen.Please let Aaron Moen or any of the coaches know if you have any questions between now and then. Looking forward to a great season!
Visit Big Rivers Conference Calendar for the most current schedule.