- HMS VB Procedures & Expectations
- In preparation for Middle School Volleyball here are a few reminders.
- The first practice for 8th GRADE ONLY will be on Monday, August 26th. Your child should meet in the cafeteria with tennis shoes and athletic clothes no earlier than 3:00. 7th Grade will begin practice on the first day of school (Tuesday, September 3rd).
- Registration: Please make sure you have registered on FeePay, paid the $30 participation fee, and turned an up to date physical into the Middle School Office. If you are unsure of your registration status you can call or stop by the Middle School office at your earliest convenience.
- Jerseys: We have preordered jerseys and will have them available for purchase on the first day of school. Please bring ($25.00) check (to: Hudson Middle School) or cash to get your jersey. All returning 8th graders can continue to use the jersey they used last year. ALL athletes need to purchase their own spandex shorts and knee pads.
- The schedule will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, with no events or practices on Wednesdays.
- The game schedule is posted on www.bigriversconference.org
. I encourage you to sign up for notify me on the schedule system in order to receive updates when there is a schedule change.
- Coaching Interest: We are still in need of two coaches. If you are interested in helping out as a coach please reach out to me and we can discuss the opportunity. Thank you ahead of time for your consideration.
Please let Aaron Moen or any of the coaches know if you have any questions between now and then. Looking forward to a great season!
Visit Big Rivers Conference Calendar for the most current schedule.