- May 4, Thursday: – Students first class begins at 9:30 AM
Learner Showcase & Maker Fair (formerly known as Academic Open House)
- May 4, Thursday – 5:30 to 7:00 PM
5th Gr. Parent Information Night (Parents ONLY)
- May 9, Monday, 6:30-7:30 PM
Last Book Fair of the Year – Thursday, May 4
Our last Book Fair is one day only! Buy one get one free! All books! Stock up for summer!
The Book Fair will be open all day (as long as there are volunteers). Please volunteer by clicking on our SignUpGenius site here.
Help us celebrate the hard work of our HMS staff and teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week!
We are planning a Taco Bar lunch for the teachers and staff at HMS for May 3rd. Please see the SignUp Genius link below to sign up. The items listed on the SignUp Genius are suggestions to make the Taco Bar complete, but feel free to bring whatever you would like that you think the staff would enjoy! All donations are greatly appreciated.
Please have your items to the HMS office prior to 10 AM on Wednesday, May 3rd. Label any dishes that you would like back and have your child (or yourself) pick up at the end of the day.
Thank you for helping to show the HMS staff how much we appreciate all they do!
- Hudson Boosters Baseball, Softball, and T-Ball
- HBA Boys Youth Summer Basketball Camps – June and July
- Art In Action Creativity Camp – Weekly Mid-July to August
- YMCA Sports Classes and Leagues – May-July
- Raise the Woof 5K Run/Walk – June 10
- YMCA April Teen Nights- For Teens Grades 5-8
- The Phipps Summer Art Camp 2017 – June 19 – August 11
- Learn to Sail this Summer – St. Croix Sailing School – Ages 7-17
- Hudson Jr. Cheer Camp for Grades K-8 – July 10-14
FOR THIS WEEK’S FAMILY COMMUNICATION FROM MRS. MITCHELL
- Please go to: Middle Musings
Other Frequently Requested Information:
- For up to the minute information on athletic events go to: Big Rivers Conference Calendar
- For Student Leadership applications: PLEASE CLICK HERE
- For a list of Clubs & Organizations: PLEASE CLICK HERE
8th Grade Washington D.C. Trip Information
- When: June 14 – 18, 2017
- For information regarding Wednesday, September 22, 2016 please click here for Washington DC Slideshow
1:1 Chromebook Initiative Parent Information (click here)