FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL – Monday, September 10th
MIDDLE SCHOOL SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION
- All students need to be registered for the 2018-2019 school year. Click here to register online.
- Student fees will be available to pay online through FeePay in August, 2018. Don’t forget to purchase a yearbook when you pay your fees.
Middle School 2018-2019 School Supply Kits Available Online Now
2018-2019 UPCOMING DATES TO REMEMBER
- Click here to see 2018-2019 Hudson School District Calendar
- 2018-2019 MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS
- Students can sign up for 2018-2019 Sports starting July 16 on FeePay. All Middle School Fall sports will start practice on September 4, 2018 at 3:15pm. Students will need to be registered, fees paid and have sports physical or alternate year card turned into Middle School Office before they can start practice on September 4, 2018.
- BEGINNING BAND CAMP
- Monday, August 20 through Saturday, August 25th – All Day
- LIFETOUCH STUDENT PICTURES – If you want your picture in the Yearbook you must have your picture taken on one of the scheduled days below. Yearbooks can be purchased through FeePay starting in August, 2018.
- Monday, August 20th – 12pm to 8pm
- Monday, August 27th – 8am to 4pm
- TRANSITION SUMMER SCHOOL
- Monday, August 20 through Wednesday, August 22 – All Day
- WEB LEADER TRAINING
- Tuesday, August 28th and Wednesday, August 29th – Web Leader Training – 8am to 12pm in East Gym
- 6TH GRADE ORIENTATION
- Thursday, August 30th – All 6th Graders – 8am to 12pm in East Gym
- 6TH GRADE PARENT ORIENTATION
- Thursday, September 6th – 6pm to 7pm
- MIDDLE SCHOOL PARENT OPEN HOUSE
- Thursday, September 6th – 7pm to 8pm
After School Events & Community Education Classes
- Beginner Tennis Camp, ages 12-17 – Begins July 16
- Open Swim
- Click here to view our current Spring/Summer Course options and then click on “Explore All Programs” on the top right corner.