Middle School Summer Specialty Classes
- This summer we are offering 2 Summer Specialty Class Sessions
- Session I: June 4-15
- Session II: August 6-17
- Click here for class descriptions and registration information
- Click here for information on Summer Swim
FORWARD TESTING – ALL DAY
- Tuesday, April 17 through Friday, April 20th – ALL DAY
5TH – 7TH GR. ORCHESTRA LOCK-IN
- Friday, April 20 – Middle School – 5p.m. – 9p.m.
BEGINNING BAND RENTAL/REGISTRATION (5th Graders)
- Monday, April 23 – at Middle School – Multi-Purpose Room – 5p.m. – 8p.m.
Fall Sports Informational Meeting
- When: May 14, 2018 from 6:00-6:45 PM
- Where: Middle School Gym A
- This is an informational meeting for parents of students who are interested in participating in one of the following sports:
- Cross Country – Gr. 6-8
- Volleyball – Gr. 7-8
- Football – Gr. 7-8
- Students are not required to attend.
2017-2018 Clubs and Activities
2018-2019 MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS
Students can sign up for 2018-2019 Sports starting July 16 on FeePay. All Middle School Fall sports will start practice on September 4, 2018 at 3:15pm. Students will need to be registered, fees paid and have sports physical or alternate year card turned into Middle School Office before they can start practice on September 4, 2018.
After School Events & Community Education Classes
- Open Swim
- Click here to view our current Spring/Summer Course options and then click on “Explore All Programs” on the top right corner.
- Run Rock and Glow 5K – April 21
- Healthy Kids Running Series – Begins April 22
- 6th Annual Celebrate Difference 5K Fun Run – April 28
- Grief Workshop – May 3
- Hudson Booster’s Challenger Baseball – Registration Deadline May 6
- Willow River State Park Free Programs in April
- YMCA Spring Sports Classes and Leagues
- YMCA Hudson Sports Camps 2018
- Youth Summer Running Program
- The Phipps Summer Art Camp – June 18-August 10
- American Red Cross Babysitter’s Training Course