We would like to cordially invite you to Parent-Teacher Conferences, which are scheduled for Thursday, February 21, 4:00 – 8:00 PM. One of the keys to student learning progress and our continued success is establishing strong and positive connections with students and communication with parents. As we implemented with fall conferences, we will continue the two-step process including a student-led conference with parents/guardians at home before the actual Parent/Teacher conference. We believe that this format provides you and your child a deeper insight into their personal learning and goals, while giving you an opportunity to address specific questions or concerns with specific teachers. It is exciting to see what the students have prepared for you and we hope you have a meaningful conference with them. To schedule your conference times please click here
Middle School Summer Specialty Classes – Session I Registration begins March 1, 2019
- Click here for Session I summer class descriptions.
- Click here for registration information and dates.
2018-2019 UPCOMING DATES TO REMEMBER
- Friday February 22 – Middle School Solo/Ensemble at Meyer Middle School in River Falls, 4:00-8:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 26 – Gr. Band Concert, Hudson Middle School, 7:00-8:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 27 – District Choir Festival (8th Gr. Choir only), All Day
- Thursday, February 28 – 8th Gr. Band & Orchestra Concert, 7pm to 8pm at Hudson Middle School
2018-2019 YEARBOOK – Please click here to order your Yearbook for 2018-2019. Orders are due by April 1, 2018
NEW THIS YEAR – Absence requests
- In an effort to simplify the submission of absence requests for students, Hudson Middle School will now utilize Skyward Family Access. While this is the preferred method for submitting absence requests for parents/guardians, the traditional methods of calling the attendance line and submitting a written note upon return to school will still be accepted as well. For instructions on how to report an absence through your Skyward Family Access please click here. Please remember there is a form in our office for pre-planned absences (i.e. vacations, mission trips, etc) that students are required to complete prior to the absence for the absence to be considered pre-excused. If you prefer to call the attendance line to report an absence the telephone number is 715-377-3822.
- Click here to see 2018-2019 Hudson School District Calendar
- Click here to view the 2019-2020 Hudson School District Calendar
After School Events & Community Education Classes
- 17th Annual Spring Showcase Business Expo – March 10
- Open Gym
- Click here to view our current Spring/Summer Course options and then click on “Explore All Programs” on the top right corner.