2018-2019 UPCOMING DATES TO REMEMBER
- Monday, December 3 – High School Band & 8th Gr. Concert – HS Auditorium at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 4 – 8th Gr. ACP Conferences in Middle School New Gym – 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 5 – 7th Gr. Guthrie Field Trip
- Monday, December 10 – 8th Gr. ACP Conferences in Middle School New Gym – 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Please bring your Chromebooks with you.
- Thursday, December 13 – 7th – 12th Gr. Jazz Concert – Middle MPR at 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 17 – High School & 8th Gr. Orchestra – HS Auditorium at 7 p.m.
- Winter Break – Monday December 24, 2018 through Wednesday, January 2, 2019
- 2018-2019 YEARBOOK – Please click here to order your Yearbook for 2018-2019. Orders are due by April 1, 2018
NEW THIS YEAR – Absence requests
- In an effort to simplify the submission of absence requests for students, Hudson Middle School will now utilize Skyward Family Access. While this is the preferred method for submitting absence requests for parents/guardians, the traditional methods of calling the attendance line and submitting a written note upon return to school will still be accepted as well. For instructions on how to report an absence through your Skyward Family Access please click here. Please remember there is a form in our office for pre-planned absences (i.e. vacations, mission trips, etc) that students are required to complete prior to the absence for the absence to be considered pre-excused. If you prefer to call the attendance line to report an absence the telephone number is 715-377-3822.
- Click here to see 2018-2019 Hudson School District Calendar
- Click here to view the 2019-2020 Hudson School District Calendar
After School Events & Community Education Classes
- Kempo-Goju Karate (new classes each month)
- Open Gym
- Hudson Ski Club 2019 Information
- Willow River Ski Club
- Click here to view our current Fall/Winter Course options and then click on “Explore All Programs” on the top right corner.
- Fare for All – Food That Makes Cents
- Salvo Soccer Club Winter Rec Registration Information
- Learn to Skate – Sundays September 30 – December 9
- Free Merry Meals Provided by Rotary – Sign Up by December 12th
- Autism Support Groups of St. Croix County
- 2018 American Red Cross Babysitter’s Training Course