2018-2019 UPCOMING DATES TO REMEMBER
- 2018-2019 YEARBOOK – Please click here to order your Yearbook for 2018-2019. Orders are due by April 1, 2018
- PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES
- Thursday, October 25 – 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 1 – 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Scholastic Book Fair – Thursday, October 25 through Thursday, November 1
- EARLY RELEASE – Friday, October 26 – Early Release (Teacher Professional Development) – Students will be released at 12:57pm
FALL PARENT SEMINAR – Understanding Your Adolescent – Saturday, November 3, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at Hudson Middle School
NEW THIS YEAR – Absence requests
- In an effort to simplify the submission of absence requests for students, Hudson Middle School will now utilize Skyward Family Access. While this is the preferred method for submitting absence requests for parents/guardians, the traditional methods of calling the attendance line and submitting a written note upon return to school will still be accepted as well. For instructions on how to report an absence through your Skyward Family Access please click here. Please remember there is a form in our office for pre-planned absences (i.e. vacations, mission trips, etc) that students are required to complete prior to the absence for the absence to be considered pre-excused. If you prefer to call the attendance line to report an absence the telephone number is 715-377-3822.
- Click here to view the 2018-2019 School Supply List
- Click here to see 2018-2019 Hudson School District Calendar
After School Events & Community Education Classes
- Destination Imagination Registration Form
- Information Sessions Friday, Oct. 12, 4:30-6:30PM and Saturday, Oct. 13, 12:00-4:00PM at Willow River Elementary
- Kempo-Goju Karate (new classes each month)
- Open Gym – Begins Nov. 2
- Click here to view our current Fall/Winter Course options and then click on “Explore All Programs” on the top right corner.
- Youth in Goverment YMCA Opportunity for Students
- HBA’s In-House Basketball Program – Starts November 3
- Understanding Your Adolescent Seminar – Nov. 3
- Peace Poster Contest 2018 Brochure – Must be received by Nov. 6
- Hudson Volleyball Association Tryout Information
- Autism Support Groups of St. Croix County
- American Red Cross Babysitter’s Training Course