Summer Greetings from the Hudson Middle School Parent Group- HMSPG! We have a few important things to share.
For those of you who Pre-Ordered the School Kidz supply kits, they will be handed out on registration days. We invite you to visit the HMSPG table to pick up your kit and find out more information about the Parent Group.
With over 400 kits to hand out, we need your help to make this run smoothly! Please see the Sign Up Genius link for volunteer opportunities with unpacking and organizing the kits as well as distribution on August 7 & 8. Thank you in advance for your help!
Yankee Candle ONLINE Sales opened on July 17, 2017 and will run through January 2108. It’s easy to set up an account and start shopping!
PS: This is only a summer sneak peek to our fundraiser— You bargain hunters will find summer sales and discontinued items! Online orders only at this time and merchandise shipped to your home.
More information coming this fall when catalogs are sent home!
Visit Yankee Candle® Fundraising – Home
(*see SELLER LOGIN- use your student’s name)
Group # is 990097387.
All sales benefit the Hudson Middle School Parent Group!
Attention Amazon Shoppers! Easy $$$ for HMS!
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Every item available for purchase on www.amazon.com is also available on AmazonSmile at the same price. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages.
Please select Hudson Middle School Parent Group as your charitable organization and help support our school when you shop on Amazon! Thank you!
What is Hudson Middle School Parent Group?
We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organized to provide support and resources to the school and parents for the benefit and educational growth of our children. Through volunteer coordination, organized events, and effective fundraising, we seek to enhance learning, strengthen communication between home and school, and encourage and celebrate every students’ experience.
How is Hudson Middle School Parent Group organized?
We are organized into 5 committees with chairpersons:
- Scholastic Book Fair – Jody Yray & Dianne Gabriel
- Teacher Appreciation – Gina Thompson
- Fundraising – Elizabeth Sommers
- Registration – Anne Wasmund
- 8th Grade Fare-Thee-Well – Michelle Heckmann
What does Hudson Middle School Parent Group do?
- Raises Funds to support:
- Field trips & guest speakers
- PBIS (Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports)
- Coming Spring/Summer 2017 – Gaga Pit
- Extra classroom and House specific needs
- How are funds raised?
- For the 2017-2018 school year, our main school fundraiser is selling Yankee Candles. During 2016-17 we raised $16,435 through our Yankee Candles sales.
- Donations: For those who don’t wish to sell or simply want to make a donation, you can donate by click on the orange Donate Now button on the right. 4% of your donation goes to service the account on justgive.org.
- Scholastic Book Fairs: Purchase books for the library and classrooms.
- Box Tops for Education – Volunteer Needed
Why is it important to be involved?
- Connect with other parents who are raising teens.
- Show your kids that you are supportive of and connected to their education.
- Establish a relationship with the school administration and teachers.
- Share your thoughts and opinions in a supportive and fun group.
Did you know that you can donate all year to the HMS Parent Group using the DONATE NOW button? If regular fundraisers aren’t your thing, please consider a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation using this link above. Thank you!