On Thursday, March 28th from 5:30-6:30, Hudson Prairie, EP Rock and River Crest will be having an Open House for new students and families with the recent Elementary Boundary Changes to come and tour. New families will have the opportunity to get familiar with the building, teachers, and staff. Willow River Elementary will be welcoming new families at their annual Music and Art Show that is scheduled for the evening of Friday, March 29th. This is a wonderful opportunity for any new families to Willow River Elementary to experience the school. Additional tours are welcome as well. Here is the Elementary Transition Support Flyer with more information.
Inclement Weather Make Up Day Plan – Beginning Monday, February 18, 2019
To make up the missed instructional time with students, the Hudson School District is adding 15 minutes to the end of each school day, starting on Monday, February 18, 2019.
- Hudson Prairie Elementary School will dismiss at 4:03 p.m. Buses will drop off students 15 minutes later than their normal drop-off time at the end of the day.
- The School District is also cancelling all future late starts, and 1 early release which include:
- February 28, 2019 will be a full day of school.
- April 11, 2019 will be a full day of school.
- May 24, 2019 will be a full day of school.
- In addition, April 19th will now be a regular school day, rather than a no-school day.
- The only Early Release kept is the March 8th date.
If you have any questions, please contact the Hudson Prairie school office at (715) 377-3860.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED UPON ADMITTANCE TO SCHOOL
- All school visitors need to present a photo ID. Once the school entrances are locked for the day, visitors must enter the school through the main office. Starting this year, ALL visitors must present a photo ID when checking in and receiving a visitor badge/sticker to enter the school. Both parents and the general public will be required to show a photo ID. All staff are requred to wear School District photo badges.
We know these new safety procedures may be inconvenient to some initially. As a School District, our priority is the safety and security of all who learn and work in our schools. We ask for your patience and understanding as we implement these new procedures.
Hudson Prairie School Hours:
8:45 am – First bell rings
8:55 am – School Day Starts
4:03 pm – School Day Ends (Starting Monday, February 18, 2019) NEW TIME