Join your Hudson Prairie Family for dinner at
Monday, April 23 from 5-8pm!
10% of all money earned will be donated to the PTO to purchase 5th Grade t-shirts!
See you there!
Hudson Prairie 3K FUN RUN
Saturday, May 12
Join us for this fun event! Here is the FORM to Sign up.
Elementary Summer School and Summer Swim Information
- Registration open March 1, 2018
- Click here for Summer School And Summer Swim News
The Hudson Hospital Foundation has built and supplied books for our Little Free Library that sits outside the HP school library. The book’s topics are centered around health issues, mainly exercise and healthy eat. The hope is create book clubs that read about a topic and take action. There are also single copies of healthy topics that you are encouraged to take and read. I would like to invite students and or families to send in photos of themselves by a Little Free Library in their neighborhood or elsewhere; please include names and location of library. You are welcome to send the photo electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or a printed copy. My hope is to fill the base of the Little Free Library with the photos. Please feel free to stop and shop for a healthy title.
Bridging Brighter Smiles School-Based Dental Program
- Bridging Brighter Smiles offers preventative dental care right at school for students. Services provided include: oral screenings, cleanings, fluoride/varnish, and sealants.
- Bridging Brighter Smiles now have their enrollment form available online! Families may simply go to enrollment.bbsmiles.org to complete the form right from their smart phones or a computer. The form is also available through their website at www.bridgingbrightersmiles.org/forms.
- If you have questions about the school-based dental program or need help enrolling, please contact School Social Worker, Alissa Miller – email@example.com or 715-377-3840 x2252