All Library Books are due Friday, May 24th.
Summer Backpack Program
For any Hudson School District families who are interested in receiving food (produce, meat, and other items) five times throughout the summer from the Backpack Program, click here for more information and click here for the registration form.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED for all School Visitors
The safety and security of our students and staff is of paramount importance. This year, our schools implemented a new visitor check-in procedure that includes showing a state issued ID before accessing the main school building. Using recently awarded School Safety Grant dollars, each school will further secure check-in through the use of a new visitor management system called Raptor. Raptor searches a national database of registered sex offenders and school district identified court orders that limit contact or visitation. The scan takes only seconds to complete. Following the scan, visitors will receive dated visitor ID sticker badge with photo.
Raptor School Visitor Check-In Begins Monday, April 1, 2019
- Beginning Monday, April 1, 2019, all visitors to Hudson Prairie Elementary will be required to check-in using the Raptor Visitor ID system.
- You will need to provide the office staff with your state issued ID. If you do not have a scannable ID (i.e. passport), the office staff will need to enter your information manually.
- You will be asked your reason for visiting and where you are going within the school.
- Once the scan is complete, a picture ID will be printed that states your purpose and who you are visiting.
- Before leaving the school, please leave through the office so you can check out.
Inclement Weather Make Up Day Plan – Beginning Monday, February 18, 2019
To make up the missed instructional time with students, the Hudson School District is adding 15 minutes to the end of each school day, starting on Monday, February 18, 2019.
- Hudson Prairie Elementary School will dismiss at 4:03 p.m. Buses will drop off students 15 minutes later than their normal drop-off time at the end of the day.
- The School District is also cancelling all future late starts, and 1 early release which include:
- February 28, 2019 will be a full day of school.
- April 11, 2019 will be a full day of school.
- May 24, 2019 will be a full day of school.
- In addition, April 19th will now be a regular school day, rather than a no-school day.
- The only Early Release kept is the March 8th date.
If you have any questions, please contact the Hudson Prairie school office at (715) 377-3860.
Hudson Prairie School Hours:
8:45 am – First bell rings
8:55 am – School Day Starts
4:03 pm – School Day Ends (Starting Monday, February 18, 2019) NEW TIME