Regular school office hours:
- Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
PICTURE RETAKE DAY IS MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5TH! PICTURES WILL BE TAKEN FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. THE PHOTOGRAPHERS WILL BE SET UP BY 8:15 AM AND BE DONE BY 9:30 TO 9:45 AM.
Nov. 6 – Parent Group Meeting @ 6:30 pm
Nov. 13 – Kindergarten Literacy Night @ 6 – 7:15 pm
Nov. 16 – 2nd Grade Field Trip to Science Museum
Nov. 20 – Turkey Bingo!
Nov. 30 – 3rd Grade Field Trip to Octagon House
2 Hr. Early Release @ 1:48 pm
End of 1st Trimester
COLD WEATHER GUIDELINES
With cold weather coming upon us soon, here is a reminder of the cold weather guidelines from our NHE Handbook:
- If the temperature is below 50 degrees F, you should wear your jacket. Winter jackets, gloves and hats are recommended for 35 degrees or less.
- If the temperature is 50 degrees F or higher, it is your choice!
- In the Fall and Spring when it is wet and muddy, wear boots.
- If it is snowy, wear snow pants, mittens, and hat.
Students are not permitted to stay indoors, except at the teacher’s request, during recess time without a written request from a physician or a written request from the parent on the day after a prolonged illness.
When does my child eat lunch?
Kindergarten: 11:35-12:00 – Kiesler & Hagen
11:40-12:05 – Lagerstrom
1st Grade: 12:15 – 12:35
2nd Grade: 11:55 – 12:15
3rd Grade: 12:30-12:50
4th Grade: 12:45-1:05
5th Grade: 1:00-1:20