Kids Carnival – Saturday, April 8 from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Games, prizes, face painting, wacky hair, food, bouncy slide & obstacle course, and back by popular demand the photo booth! It’s a great fundraiser for our school and is fun for all ages.
We need your help to make it a success!
It takes a village to run a carnival! Please sign-up now by click here! Parents and guardians, teens, grandparents, neighbors, older NHE students can help! Questions? Contact Ashley Haslund, firstname.lastname@example.org
We need families, neighborhoods, or groups of friends to donate theme baskets, experience packages, gift certificates and other donations for our raffle. Large or small, anything helps! Please bring to the school office between now and Friday, March 31.
- Talk to your boss, most companies love to help out our local schools.
- Ask your neighbors to go in together for a larger prize.
- Ask Grandma and Grandpa to help create a fun basket with the kiddos.
- Maybe your friend is an artist, ask him or her to donate a piece.
- Do you know someone that is starting a business? Help get the business name out there.
We have exciting donations coming to our raffle/silent auction. A nice option for busy parents who want to donate but don’t have the time to go out and collect items – go to the link below to see a list of items you can purchase and have mailed directly to North Hudson Elementary for raffle donations.
- Click here for the Amazon NHE Carnival Raffle 2017
- Here are some of the awesome raffle items that have already arrived:
- Tickets to a Badger Football game
- Salon package worth $150 from Ultimissimo
- Tickets to see Rapunzel at the Phipps
- St. Croix Skincare 60 minute massage/50 units of Dysport $200 value/Laser Hair Removal (3 treatments $357 value)
- Riverfront Athletic Club duffle bag with a 10 class punchcard
- Three Bears Resort one night stay and 4 water park passes
- Alwin’s Northside Service free oil changes/car wash
- Amazing Sharper Image basket
- A career day for kids
- Tickets for St. Paul Saints game in River Falls
- Stages Theater Company tickets
- Generous gift certificates to your favorite local restaurants
- Movie basket filled with movies and treats
- Lottery ticket basket
- Angel’s Pet World pet packs
- Itunes card
- DoTERRA oil introductory kit
- Coleman camping stove
This list goes on…we are going to have a lot of lucky winners!
Can you donate 1-5 small prizes for the Jackpot game? Ideas include small toys, packaged snacks, nail polish, fun school supplies…get creative and have fun with it! Please bring to school office by Thursday, April 6.
Discount Punch Cards
Punch cards are how you purchase food and play games at Carnival. The punch card pre-sale flier was sent home (click here if you missed it). Order now and save 5 cents per punch. Order form and payment must be returned to the office by Monday, April 3! No late orders can be accepted.
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders – please bring $2 to go toward hot dog buns and Husky Chow supplies in an envelope labeled “Carnival Food” by Friday, March 31.
- Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd graders – please bring baked goods on Friday, April 7 for the Treat Walk and Food Booth (A small cake, or cupcakes/treats packaged in a set of 6 work great). Please label for food allergies – gluten free or contains nuts. Package securely.