River Crest News
- Friday 2/22/2019 is Day 1 Cycle B
- River Crest is looking for parent volunteers that would be able to hang up a school project for Mrs. Jacobs. Please contact the office or Mrs. Jacobs if you are able to volunteer your time.
- The River Crest PTO is holding a fundraiser at Buffalo Wild Wings on March 6th. A portion of all sales from dine in and to go orders will be donated to the River Crest PTO. Check out the attached ticket for all the details you need.
- Thursday, March 7th Kindergarten & 1st Grade Concert Arrival Time 6:15 PM
- The 8th annual River Crest Carnival is just around the corner and we are looking for businesses, families, neighborhoods and friends that would be willing to sponsor a booth or game for the carnival. Please check out the sponsorship opportunities that are included and contact the PTO for more information! We appreciate your support in making this the most successful fundraiser of the year.
- Yearbook order forms were sent home, please return to school by March 15th.
- 2019-2020 River Crest Open House (Meet the Teacher Night) is scheduled for August 29, 2019 from 5:00-6:30 PM
- New Students & Families Only – Open House March 28, 2019
- River Crest Calendar 2018-2019
- Revised Hudson School District Calendar 2018-2019
School District Events & Community Education Classes
- STEM Solution Saturdays – Begins March 9
- Advanced Minecraft: Crazy Command Block – March 9
- Spring Break Classes – Week of March 18
- Mystery Under the Big Top – Begins March 26
- 4th Annual Daddy Daughter Dance – March 30
- Click here to view our current Spring/Summer Course options and then click on “Explore All Programs” on the top right corner.
Inclement Weather Make Up Day Plan
- River Crest School Hours are 9:00 AM-4:08 PM
- Afternoon bus drop off will be 15 minutes later than usual for the remainder of the school year.
- Cancelled Late Starts and Early Release Days – these are now full days of school.
- February 28, 2019
- April 11, 2019
- May 24, 2019
- April 19th is no longer a non-school day – this is now a full day of school.
- March 8, 2019 continues to be an early release day. Students will be done with school at 2:08 PM.
We realize this may change your child’s end of day plans. If there are any changes to your child’s schedule, please communicate these changes with the office as soon as possible. You will also need to contact School Age Care if you plan to make any changes.
Art Adventure Program Volunteers Needed
The Art Adventure Program is in need of volunteers to present in April for the following classrooms:
- Mrs. Rogers (K)
- Mrs. Wolf (K)
- Mrs. Ghodsian (K)
- Mrs. Bishop (4th)
- Mrs. Larson (4th)
- Mr. Rozmiarek (5th)
If you are able to volunteer in one of these classrooms or for more information, please email River Crest Art Adventure Coordinator: Michele_Swarbrick@msn.com
Volunteers do not need a background in art, just an interest in having conversations with the kids about what they see.
Thank you to the following families for sponsoring February Popcorn Friday!
END OF SCHOOL DAY CHANGES
- Please call the office at 715.377.3890 by 2:00 PM with end of day schedule changes (pick up/take bus home) for your child.
- Calls after 2:00 PM are for emergency situations only.
- Please do not email teachers with end of day changes, if they are absent emails are not received.
- You can find information about River Crest’s music classes by clicking here.