RIVER CREST NEWS
- Thank-You River Crest Parents! (PTO)
- Lockdown Drill Communication from Mrs. Coppenbarger
- The Science Fair is coming up on January 17, 2019. Click the link for details.
- River Crest is looking for donations of new or gently used children’s sizes 2 & 3 tennis shoes. If you have some you’d like to donate, please bring them to the school office.
- Click here for Daily Announcements
- River Crest Calendar 2018-2019
COLD AND FLU SEASON
- Click here for information on when your child should stay home from school due to illness & when he/she may return to school
- Click here for Health Info & forms
END OF SCHOOL DAY CHANGES
Please call the office by 2:00 PM with schedule changes (pick up/take bus home) for your child. Calls after 2:00 PM are for emergency situations only.
COMMUNICATING STUDENT ABSENCES
Please call our Attendance Line at 715.377.3892 if your child will be absent or coming to school late. This voicemail is available 24/7. Students must be called in each day that they are absent unless a Family Vacation Communication Form was completed prior to the absence. Emailing your child’s teacher is not sufficient, at times our staff may be absent and this information cannot be communicated with the office. Thank you for your cooperation. For more information on attendance click here
FAMILY VACATION COMMUNICATION FORM
Please use this form (click here) to communicate upcoming student absences due to vacation/family events. If your child is going to be absent for more than 2 days in a row, this form should be completed at least 2 weeks prior to the planned absence. This form is also available in the office.
Thank you to the following families for sponsoring December Popcorn Friday!
- The Marnell’s
- The O’Connell Beard’s
- The Jamieson’s
- The Bane’s
- The Klementz’s
- The Ruppert’s
- The Kern’s
WHEN DOES MY CHILD GO TO LUNCH?
- Kindergarten: 11:15 AM
- 1st Grade: 11:30 AM
- 2nd Grade: 11:45 AM
- 3rd Grade: 12:05 PM
- 4th Grade: 12:20 PM
- 5th Grade: 12:35 PM
- You can find information about River Crest’s music classes by clicking here.
- District News
- Elementary Attendance Boundary Committee Meetings and Documents
- 2018-2019 Hudson School District Calendar
- 2019-2020 Hudson School District Calendar
School District Events & Community Education Classes
- Tiny Dancer, Session B – Jan. 3
- Combo Dance, Session B – Jan. 3
- Simply Songwriting for Kids – Jan. 8
- Kempo-Goju Karate (new classes each month)
- Karate for Kids (5 sessions)
- Click here to view our current Fall/Winter Course options and then click on “Explore All Programs” on the top right corner.
- Free Merry Meals Provided by Rotary – Sign Up by December 12th
- 2019 American Red Cross Babysitter’s Training Course
- Willow River Ski Club
- Fare for All – Food That Makes Cents
- Salvo Soccer Club Winter Rec Registration Information
- Family Snowshoeing – Saturday, January 26th
- Autism Support Groups of St. Croix County
- Autism Support Group Guest Speaker Nights