13th Annual Willow River Elementary Music & Art Show – April 28
Willow River Elementary annually celebrates the arts through visual expression and performance at their Music & Art Show. Every student in the school is invited to display artwork and perform at the event. The student, parent and educator community invite artists, artisans to participate in the art show and musicians are invited to perform. The event includes a silent auction, student performers and refreshments.
- Click here if you would like to submit an entry for the show.
- Click here if your child is interested in performing during the show.
We are looking for volunteers to go into the classroom and make and art project with the class to be raffled off at the Music & Art Show. The theme this year is “Once Upon a Time”. There is a classroom budget for the project. Please click here to view the online sign-up sheet.
Dining In The Dark & Goalball Tournament- May 19
Hudson’s 4th Annual Dining in the Dark event raises awareness and funds for students with visual impairments. Proceeds go to the Foundation Fighting Blindness and enrichment experiences for our students. Consider joining us for a blindfolded meal and paralympic sporting event! For more information click on the links below:
- Registration for Dining in the Dark (click here)
- Volunteers Needed (click here to sign up)
- Paralympic Games 2016 Goalball video
Attention 5th Grade Families – Beginning Band for Next Year
All current 5th grade students will be receiving information over the next two months about becoming a member of the Hudson Middle School Band program. Click here to learn more about Beginning Band.
- Exploring Instruments Night – April 10 (click here for details) Did you miss our Exploring Instruments Night? No worries – please contact or email Middle School Band Director Kaylynn Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715.377.3820, ext. 4175 between April 11 – April 18 to schedule your child’s individual evaluation with one of the band teachers. Individual evaluations will be scheduled at the Middle School M-F at 2:45PM.
- Registration Night – April 24 (click here for details)
- Band students will take place at the Middle School/Hudson Prairie from July 31- August 4 in the mornings (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM) (click here for details)
Parent Input Forms are Due April 28th (click here)