Hudson Virtual Academy
- Tailored to meet your needs.
- A personalized learning environment.
- Flexibility with a personal touch.
The Hudson Virtual Academy empowers high school students in Hudson, and throughout the state of Wisconsin, build their future. The Hudson Virtual Academy will partner with you to capitalize your strengths while supporting your unique learning needs. Together, we will develop a customized online or blended learning plan tailored to fit your specific goals — both in school and beyond.
We are currently accepting enrollments into Hudson Virtual Charter School for the 2020-2021 school year. Students entering grades 9-12 for the upcoming year may apply by following these steps:
- If you are a current resident of the Hudson School District you have two options:
- The Wisconsin Alternative Open Enrollment Application for the 2020-2021 School Year will be available on July 1, 2020.
- Additional information about Open Enrollment is available at the WI Department of Public Instruction website (click here).
- Questions may also be directed to Tim Miner, Executive Administrative Assistant at 715.377.3702.
|STUDENT SUPPORT||PARENT SUPPORT|
|The Hudson Virtual Charter School provides students with a team-based system of support. From a dedicated Virtual Charter School Coordinator to the classroom teachers, the Virtual Charter School team is here to support your child with:
||Your child’s education is one of the most important responsibilities you have as a parent. Hudson School District is here to provide you with the options your child needs to succeed.
We believe parent engagement is critical to a child’s academic success. We want to make sure your have the tools to easily monitor your child’s progress. Hudson Virtual Charter School provides parents with:
The Hudson Virtual Charter School allows students to learn through:
- Flexible and customizable schedules.
- Personalized learning environments.
- A fully online schedule or a blend of online and face-to-face classes.
- Personalized support from teachers, counselors, and other school leaders.
- High quality, rigorous, and engaging online learning resources and instruction.
- Full access to the Wisconsin Virtual School course offerings.
- Theater: plays & musicals
- Band, Choir, and Orchestra Ensembles
- Marching Band
- National Honor Society
- National Art Society
- A variety of academic competitions