The Hudson School District is holding its District-wide 4K Registration and Kindergarten Information night for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- 4:30 – 6:30 PM
- Hudson Prairie Elementary School, 1400 Carmichael Road
What do I need to complete my child’s registration?
- Proof of residency and a copy of current immunizations
- District registration and partner site registration are both required for 4K.
This evening is optional for incoming Kindergarten families. There will be staff available to answer questions. If your child has not been part of a Hudson 4K program, Kindergarten registration begins online by clicking here.
If you have questions, you may contact one of the following elementary schools or the Hudson Community 4K Program:
- EP Rock Elementary School: 715.377.3840
- Houlton Elementary School: 715.377.3850
- Hudson Prairie Elementary School: 715.377.3860
- North Hudson Elementary School: 715.377.3870
- River Crest Elementary School: 715.377.3890
- Willow River Elementary School: 715.377.3880
- Hudson Community 4K Program: 715.377.3850; ext. 2321